Welcome to Switched at Birth Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
- Please be civil and be supportive. No wikia users can make personal attacks against anybody.
- Do not add any unverified or biased information to those articles unless it confirms otherwise.
- No vandalism please. If anybody does that, they will get an instant 1-year ban.
- This Switched at Birth Wikia contains plenty of spoilers so there is no need to mark them in each article. We're not responsible for someone else who got spoiled by accident or intentionally. Read at your own risk.
- Any user always can edit and/or add anything as long as they follow the rules.
- Have fun!
If any rule is broken, you will get a warning or ban, that depends on your behavior and your attitude. Have any question? Please feel free to leave a message on the Admin's profile account: Miraclette, DarkCougar555, or SuzieJT.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Switched at Birth Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit